« Qu'est-ce tu fouines ? » « Je fouine pas ! »
pgFouine is a PostgreSQL log analyzer used to generate detailed reports from a PostgreSQL log file. pgFouine can help you to determine which queries you should optimize to speed up your PostgreSQL based application.
- pgFouine is written in PHP, is object oriented and easily extensible if you need specific reports.
- pgFouine is free software and is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
- pgFouine is designed to parse huge log files with a low memory footprint.
- You can visit the pgFouine project site hosted by pgFoundry.
Note that pgFouine is available in most Linux distributions and *BSD flavors.
About the author
- pgFouine is written by Guillaume Smet.
- Guillaume is 29 years old. He lives in Lyon (France) and works for Open Wide, a french company dedicated to Open Source software development, integration, hosting and support.
- pgFouine 0.1 parser was heavily based on PQA parser written by Tom Copeland and Thomas Favier.
- pgFouine uses: